1. Go to as many local Farmer's Markets as I can find. Try something new every time. Consider non-local markets, as well (road trip?).
2. Make 1 new recipe a week, whether from the Cookbook Cook-Along or not.
3. Do an olive oil tasting - buy a bunch of different oils, then try them all in one sitting. Keep notes. Try in different ways - fresh, over salad; as a base for a sauce; for cooking; etc.
4. Make my own herbal-oils and vinegars.
5. Make my own wine.
6. Make a batch of Lemoncello.
7. Once a month, make a stew, roast, etc. and freeze it in serving-sizes.
8. Read more cooking magazines / blogs / books.
9. Watch more Food Network shows. There's still much to be learned.
10. Play with all of my kitchen gadgets!
11. Go to 1 restaurant per new city I visit, whether famous or not. Order food I wouldn't normally order.
12. Cook a meal completely from what's on hand once a week.
I figure a dozen is enough...let's see how many I can accomplish!