Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Freedom or not?

Last night, the wife and I had a discussion that turned to an argument. Needless to say, it wasn't pleasant. We left each other on bad terms. Twenty minutes later, I got this text. "I just dont thnk it shud be so hard & forced just to get along w/ each other. I HATE arguing! I hate ur temper & yelling, & ur stubornes like u hate stuf about me."

My reply was simple. "Yer rite. I'll go 2 the court house tomorrow and get the divorce papers. Sorry I've wasted so much of your life."

No reply.

I'm not sure how to feel. Part of me was relieved. Part of me cried. Part of me couldn't breathe. Part of me was jumping for joy. I have never felt so lonely and confused as I have the past two months. Maybe separating will let me figure out who I am once again. I don't know anymore.