Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oye!

Well, I am getting settled into my apartment...finally. It's been a long process, and it's not entirely over - there is still lots of sorting to do - but at least I am to a point where I can comfortably spend time in the apartment without feeling like I am living in a storage unit.

I've gotten most of my books back in place on the shelves, which means my cookbook collection is out and about, as well. I am reviewing a few different books to be used as the third for the cookbook cook-along, and will post here when I have decided which to use.

As for when I will resume my serious cooking and posting - I plan to do so soon. However, I am leaving town for a week starting in three days, so it will most likely be when I return from vacation. Obviously, if something changes, I will post here...

Until then, have a Merry Christmas. Ba-Humbug.