Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Book collector

I was perusing my Amazon.com wishlist at lunch and came to a realization - I need to just buy a library.  Seriously, I have 11 different wishlists (divided into categories...), and I am afraid to even tally up how many books are on them all.

But let's look at my "Culinary" wishlist...


Did yo usee that?!  182 items!  Now, you and I both know I will never cross off every single one of those books as "purchased" and it's safe to say I don't even want all of them anymore... but how do you start to sort through, to group them by topic, or by author, or some sort of criteria so you can eliminate the ones you don't want anymore?

I have no clue.  If you figure out an answer to that, let me know... until then, I will just keep buying for whatever mood I am in...