Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vittoria

Ok, so I know I said I was going to be more regular with my posts… and then I disappeared again.  But this time, I have a GREAT excuse!

On Sunday, August 14, at 12:37 Pacific Time, I officially became an uncle!

My sister gave birth to a beautiful daughter.  6 lbs., 11 oz.  19.5” 


My mom and dad rushed out to California when they found out my sister had been admitted to the hospital.  Dad stayed one week, mom will stay another week or two, to help with the adjustment period.  And I am going to visit on Labor Day weekend – which means extra work the last two weeks, to make sure my projects get completed on time.  Since I am still short on time, and my measly words would never justifiably explain how thrilled I am, I will just leave you with some of my favorite pictures.

Welcome to the world, V.