Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ramblings

After spending the entire night on the medic unit at a police standoff, I came home early this morning, called my boss to let her know I wasn't coming in, and crawled into bed.  Seven hours later, I awoke like a zombie... so please excuse me if this doesn't make sense.



I've been giving a lot of thought about the future the past few weeks.  After attending the CIA Open House, meeting my beautiful niece for the first time, and trying to balance out my life on a daily basis.  And let me tell you - my life NEEDS some balance!


I'm still not really sure what the future holds... I know I want to attend the CIA, but I'm not sure if I want it for me, or if I want it for a career.  I have a habit of wanting to obtain all of the classes, certifications and tools of the trade for a certain hobby, but once I have all of that, I get bored and move on to something else... obviously, I cannot quit my job, take out boo-ko-loans and start life over for a mere hobby.  See my dilemma?!

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but then again, since I have no followers, I'm not sure it even matters.  But I feel better now that I've gotten it out there...